Kitchen on San Marco is delighted to announce that executive chef Ryan Randolph was recently profiled in Jacksonville Buzz Magazine and featured across their digital channels.more…
Get the latest from Kitchen On San Marco
Kitchen on San Marco is currently undergoing extensive renovation as a result of Hurricane Irma. Please plan to join us in late Fall when we’ll be re-opening with a Fresh Fall menu and new creative drink specials. Check back often for more details!
Kitchen on San Marco is closed due to the mandatory evacuation order in zones A and B. We will advise when we are able to re-open.
Kitchen on San Marco’s new Happy Hour was recently featured in the Florida Times-Union Dining Notes column. more…
Kitchen on San Marco will be closed July 3rd and 4th in honor of the Independence Day holiday. We will re-open Wednesday, July 5 at 11:00 a.m.
Kitchen on San Marco is happy to announce that we are hosting a seminar with Carve Craft Voda distiller Paul Grey.more…
Beginning Monday, May 22, Kitchen on San Marco will expanded its Happy Hour specials to include 2-for-1 drink specials on select beverages, and reduced pricing on favorites such as local craft beer and the restaurants own house-made Sangria.more…
- Chef Ryan Randolph Featured in Jacksonville Buzz Magazine October 6th, 2017
- AMERICAN CULINARY FEDERATION HIGHLIGHTS KITCHEN ON SAN MARCO September 24th, 2017
- Kitchen on San Marco Temporarily Closed September 12th, 2017
- Kitchen on San Marco Closed for Mandatory Evacuation September 8th, 2017
- Kitchen on San Marco’s New Happy Hour Featured in The Florida Times-Union July 31st, 2017